CMC UK Ltd exists to facilitate and improve cocoa trade transactions between the Cocoa Marketing Company Ghana Ltd and its clients across the globe. We do this by creating the conducive platform through which our clients interface with us.
The prime focus of CMC UK Ltd is the facilitation of cocoa trade to the convenience of our clients and our uniqueness is the excellent supply of quality cocoa beans which makes us stand tall in the global cocoa economy. We are committed to creating value through excellent cocoa trade systems.
It is our conviction that the interest of our clients, employees, financial stakeholders, supply chain partners and the general society are best served by our high-quality standards through the value chain. This makes us stand out among our competing peers.
Our business rest on five core values
- Integrity: We execute our business in a very transparent and honest manner with fairness to all our clients. None of our operations is shrouded in secrecy.
- Understanding: We appreciate, care, respect, show compassion and humane to our colleagues and clients across the globe, and ensure what we do benefit the communities we serve.
- Excellence: We continue to supply the highest quality of cocoa beans through ensuring the daily routine work along the value chain is of the highest standards. This also reflect in the services we provide.
- Unity: We work cohesively with our colleagues in CMC Ghana Ltd and the Ghana Cocoa Board and with our clients and partners around the globe to build strong relationships based on tolerance, understanding and mutual co-operation and respect.
- Responsibility: We are responsible and sensitive to the countries, communities and environments in which we work, always ensuring we invest back into the communities and people in diverse ways.
The 2016/17 cocoa session has seen significant decline in prices. However, CMC UK Ltd with its parent organizations (CMC Ghana Ltd and Ghana Cocoa Board) in Ghana has demonstrated the strength of respecting its core values. There are indication of this trend may continue in the short-term but we have the talent and determination to overcome it.
Our supply chain has various opportunities for investment and initiating a discussion may lead to a potential business relationship to our mutual benefit.